ROW (Right of Way) Agent
Looking for a Right Of Way Agent
Looking for a new opportunity? Does your expertise match the job description? If they do, please apply. We would love to get to know you.
Salary range: $30-$40/hr
What you will be doing as a Right Of Way Agent
- Negotiate with property owners, government entities, and utility companies to acquire properties or right of way access for a project.
- Conduct research to determine ownership of properties or land rights.
- Evaluate and analyze real estate documents such as deeds, maps, and titles to determine ownership and limitations that may affect right of way usage.
- Coordinate and oversee appraisals and appraisal reports to ensure fair market value for properties acquired.
- Prepare legal documentation, such as easements, deeds, and settlement agreements, to acquire or dispose of properties as needed.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to right of way acquisitions.
- Manage project schedules, budgets and information from inception to completion.
- Communicate with various stakeholders, including property owners, government officials, and legal counsel.
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders involved with a project.
What you will bring to the table as a Right Of Way Agent
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as real estate, business, or law).
- Previous experience in right of way acquisitions, real estate, or similar field.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with land surveys, appraisals or legal documentation preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.