Looking for a Financial Analyst
What you will be doing as a Financial Analyst
- Become the Mastermind of Projects: Craft and manage project plans and performance metrics, ensuring every initiative stays on track and delivers value.
- Communication is Key: Clearly articulate project timelines, deliverables, and risks to all stakeholders, including compelling presentations to leadership.
- Data Detective: Analyze financial data, maintain and update models, and provide insightful reports to drive informed decision-making across the organization.
- Become a Strategic Partner: Assist in developing strategic plans for procurement, collaborating with leadership and stakeholders to improve efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Embrace Ad-hoc Agility: Deliver on unexpected requests for project updates, analysis, and executive summaries, adapting your priorities seamlessly.
- More Than Numbers: Analyze trends, identify potential risks, and communicate complex financial information with clarity and simplicity.
- Tech-Savvy Analyst: Proficiency in Excel and Tableau is essential, along with an eagerness to learn and utilize procurement and project management platforms
What you will bring to the table as a Financial Analyst
- Seasoned Finance Pro: You have at least 5 years of experience in finance, accounting, or a related field, with a proven track record of analyzing budgets, spending, and financial data.
- Project Management Powerhouse: 2+ years of project management experience are crucial, along with the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication Maestro: You excel at conveying information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, engaging audiences at all levels.
- Team Player with Influence: Collaboration and strong interpersonal skills are key to navigating complex organizational structures and influencing stakeholders.
- Analytical Whiz: You possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with a knack for turning data into actionable insights.
- Tech Adept: Proficiency in Excel and Tableau reporting is mandatory, with a willingness to learn new procurement and project management systems.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.